i2i Tools & Resources
- i2i Fact Sheet: Episodic Disability in Ontario. 2021 From Invisibility to Inclusion.
- i2i Fact Sheet: Episodic Disability in Canada. 2021. From Invisibility to Inclusion.
- i2i Tip Sheet: Episodic Disability in the Workplace. 2018. From Invisibility to Inclusion.
- i2i Word Cloud: Episodic Disability. 2018. From Invisibility to Inclusion.
- Abstract: “Confronting Episodic Disability in the Workplace.” Forthcoming. Odelia Bay & Roxanne Mykitiuk.
Other Tools & Resources
- Canadian Survey on Disability. The Dynamics of Disability: Progressive, Recurrent or Fluctuating Limitations. December 2019. Statistics Canada.
- The Daily. Brief on the Canadian Survey on Disability Study: The Dynamics of Disability. December 2019. Statistics Canada.
- Taking Action: Improving the Lives of Canadians Living with Episodic Disabilities. March 2019. HUMA Report, House of Commons Canada.
- FINESSED Discussion Paper: Episodic Disabilities and Post-Secondary Education. September 2018. Realize.
- People With Episodic Health Conditions Speak Out About …. 2018. Adele Furrie.
- Episodic Disabilities in Canada. October 2016. Adele Furrie Consulting.
- Kate Welsh creates buttons for Toronto transit riders with hidden disabilities. 2017. Muriel Draaisma · CBC News.
- The National Standard of Canada for Psychological Health and Safety in the Workplace. 2013. CSA Group.